|Contract with Belgian Taekwondo federation|
|We are happy and proud to inform you that we have signed a contract with the Belgian (flemish) Taekwondo Federation to organize all their major national tournaments.
This includes also the Poomsae section at the Belgian Open 2012 and the national championships Kyurogi and Poomsae 2012. In total an amount is 10 tournaments per year.
|Contract with Spanish Taekwondo federation|
|We are happy and proud to inform you that we have a contract with the Spanish Taekwondo Federation for running all their major championships.
This year (2011) we have already done the Spanish Open, National Cadets and Junior championships.
|Cooperation ETU and TaekoPlan|
During the European Championships for cadets in Zagreb 2009 on june 26th to june28th, a new agreement was signed with ETU starting at january 1st, 2010 which allows us to organize all European Championships for the next three years. This involves the Cadets, Juniors, Seniors and under 21. Also the European Poomsee Championships to be held in Portugal this year.
We are proud on this cooperation and we will do our utmost to make all tournaments a big succes.
We'd like to thank the ETU for their partnership.
TaekoPlan Dutch version for clubteams available for €399,-.
English or German version available for €429,-.
E-lite version now for €199,- .
All prices excl. 21% VAT.
Customers inside EU with a valid VAT no. and Customers from outside the EU are excluded from VAT.
For federation prices, please check this page.
All prices include full support, free updates upto the next major release.
The prices are fixed without extra annual fee.
For enhanced support contracts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Taekoplan is a complete tool for the creation, planning and management of Taekwondo tournaments for both WTF and ITF.
TaekoPlan actually is the first complete tournament organization package for Taekwondo.
Unfortunately is has been copied already by other suppliers with almost all features, but it is still the only one to be sold world wide.
The WTF version supports sparring and Poomsae, as the ITF version supports Sparring, Pattern, Power and Special Technique.
Below is a summary of options which are available in the latest release of Taekoplan.
- Management of tournaments with history and copy/paste facilities for exchange of data between tournaments
- Full setup of your tournament, including logo’s
- Full zip backup/restore of your tournaments; easy exchange between computers
- Automatic wizard for quick generation of tournament categories
- Unlimited amount of competitors in your tournament
- Maximum of 128 competitors per weight class
- Management for each category
- Competitors can be added during an already started tournament. They will be inserted on free draw locations or the scheme will be upgraded when no free draw places are available (e.g. from 8 to 16)
- In- and export options for competitors
- Automatic/manual weigh in for competitors
Integration with the TaekoPlan tournament subscription site.
Standard databases :
- Basic database with all countries including flags
- Basic database with (dutch) referees (only dutch release)
- Basic database with tournament assistants
- More than 2000 teams in central team database; will be expanded with even more countries.
- Country list in several languages
- Option to place strongest competitor(s) before drawing
- Draw will split up countries and teams within the country to avoid direct contests between competitors of the same country/team
- After the draw has been done, changes can be applied through manual action
- Complete double elimination system
- Select between elimination and pool system (round robin)
- Automatic draw according to WTF rules
- Easy scheme creation with auto split for large categories over two fields
- Full planning for all categories
- Four planning options with the categories
- Finals to be fought in between or after the last matches
- Selectable field division
Move fights easily during the tournament
- Graphic scheme to enter results; options to add score and jury decisions.
- Automatic batch generation of new jury forms after entering result
- Realtime view of category progress; estimated start times for each fight (TaekoPlan was the first to introduce this feature!)
- Complete administration per team or individual competitor
- Separate tariffs for national and international competitor
- Overall tariff per team if applicable
- Tournament budget option
- Full tournament statistics
- Realtime time schedule
- Individual contestant info
- Selection trophy and country classification
- Prize information (no. of trophies to be available)
- Graphic schemes with match numbers, starttimes, hoogoo colour, results
- Winner lists
- Payment bills
- Protest forms
- Jury forms
- Start cards
- Coach cards
- VIP cards
- List of contestants
- List of teams/countries
- List of match numbers for each team with hoogoo colour
- Common tournament information
- Database management
- Zip backup/restore facility
- Live update from Internet
- Online help
- Error logging
- Layout designer for creating your own id cards etc.
Link to Caller module to make it easy to announce next fights for a speaker
Link to Beamer module to show next fights on a central point
Link to Weighin module to create automatic weigh-in
- Interface with the adidas Combat software for use with electronic body protectors.
- Interface with the ASL scoreboard system
- Interface with the Budoscore Netherlands scoreboard system
- Interface with different types of weigh-in scales
|< Prev||Next >|